Protecting your privacy is important to us and we strive to keep your details confidential. To ensure your privacy and peace of mind we will:
- Meet our legal obligations to specify the purposes for which we process personal information
- Collect and process appropriate personal information, only to the extent that it is needed to fulfil our operational needs or to comply with any legal requirement
- Ensure the accuracy of any personal information kept by us
- Take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard personal information
- Ascertain that personal information is not transferred outside the European Economic Area without suitable safeguards or agreement from the individual.
Your browser does automatically tell us the type of computer and operating system you are using and we may agregate this data for statistical and technical analysis, for instance, so we can tell the frequency of visits each day, time spent on the site, search terms, etc. We also collect potentially identifying information such as your IP address to facilitate statistical reporting and to help work out which countries visitors are coming from. This information is not shared with any third party except providers of statistical reporting.
Collection of personal information
You need to submit your personal information (e.g. name and email address) in order to use the services you have requested. The service requires that you ensure that we have a current valid email address that we can use to pass on messages from recipients of your Private View links, to contact you regarding payment, changes to terms and conditions, the operation of the service and in case of any complaint or dispute about your material.
You can delete ALL the information we hold about you by closing your account. You determine what information we keep, the length of time we retain information about you, for what purpose we process the information and the accuracy of the information.
Besides the data with which you have supplied us, we also may keep other details about you for technical purposes or to help improve our service to you in the future. We will only request and retain information that is necessary for legal, technical or operational reasons to provide the service.
We will not pass on any of your details to any third party without your permission unless they are working on our behalf to provide the services you have requested. We may share your personal information if we are required to by law or some legal process or if we believe disclosure is necessary in the public interest. We will not transfer information about you outside the European Economic Area without suitable safeguards or your prior agreement.
External website links
You may find links on this site to other websites provided by other service users. We do not share your personal information with other sites and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of all the organisations to which you supply personal information.
Information about children
We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children or request personal information from them. If you are under 18, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to the website. Without permission, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
- Improve your experience of our website by gathering statistics. We use Google Analytics to track how many individual unique users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect data listing which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users and from which countries.
- Remember your preferences when you register for services on the website.
You can turn cookies off but if you do this you may not be able to log into your account or view Private Views that others have given you. You will, however, still be able to view content of our website.